- What Common Core Means for Your Child
- Highcroft Welcomes Shenandoah Valley Students
- Register for Kindergarten on Jan. 28
- Makeup Snow Day - Friday, May 23
- Who Deserves to be Recognized?
- Parkway Teachers of the Year
- North High Student Aces ACT
- Assistant Principal of the Year
- Parkway Can Help Grant a Dream
- Green Cleaning Award for Parkway
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Can Help Grant a Dream
Grant applications are currently being accepted for the Parkway Alumni Association's 2014 Granting Dreams program.
The Granting Dreams program is designed to turn dreams into realities for students eager to further their learning or explore new opportunities. Grant requests range from Japanese lessons for a grade school youngster, to a medical mission trip to Honduras and a student wanting to take a robotics class.
Grants of financial support of up to $250 are awarded, as well as grants of community resources and/or alumni support. Any current Parkway student, kindergarten through 12th grade, is eligible to apply for a Dream Grant. Students are encouraged to submit requests that demonstrate a commitment to furthering skills, acquiring knowledge or experience, participating in school-related activities, or those that involve the community.
All Dream Grant applications must be received no later than Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 4 p.m. in the office of the Parkway Alumni Association at 455 N. Woods Mill Rd., Chesterfield, MO 63017.
To learn more, or to download an application, visit www.ParkwayAlumni.org.