- What Common Core Means for Your Child
- Highcroft Welcomes Shenandoah Valley Students
- Register for Kindergarten on Jan. 28
- Makeup Snow Day - Friday, May 23
- Who Deserves to be Recognized?
- Parkway Teachers of the Year
- North High Student Aces ACT
- Assistant Principal of the Year
- Parkway Can Help Grant a Dream
- Green Cleaning Award for Parkway
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Who Deserves to be Recognized?
Instead of the usual thank you note or gift for the teacher, staff member or parent volunteer you know should be recognized, you can give so much more. Nominate them for a Pillar of Parkway award by February 6!
It's easy to nominate - complete and submit the nomination completely online. Please consider taking that next step needed to give someone special the joy of knowing they are appreciated.
The deadline is February 6, so don't delay!
Pillars of Parkway will be honored on Monday, April 28, at Appreciation Evening along with Teachers of the Year, retirees and service award recipients.