- The Power of the Word "Yet"
- Preparing for Snow Days
- Dine Out in December for Parkway
- Three Positions Open on School Board
- Parkway Receives Highest Award on Audit
- Parkway Teachers Win Emerson Award
- Who Should Be in the Parkway Hall of Fame?
- West High Swim Program Headed to Hall of Fame
- Teacher in Afghanistan Gets 55 Boxes from Central High Students
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Dine Out in December for Parkway
Dine out on December 5, 12, 19 or 26 at any of the following restaurants and a percentage of your check will be donated back to the Parkway Alumni Association.
Show this on your phone or print the voucher to bring with you.
The follow restaurants are participating every Thursday in December:
- Chili's (Chesterfield, Mid Rivers, Fairview Heights, Fenton, Florissant, Kirkwood & Arnold)
- California Pizza Kitchen (all St. Louis locations)
- Chuck E Cheese, Dec. 5 ONLY, 3 - 9 p.m. (15913 Manchester Rd., Ellisville)
- Chick-fil-A, 5 - 7:30 p.m. (17365 Chesterfield Airport Rd, Chesterfield)
- Firehouse Subs (14948 Manchester Rd, Ballwin)
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 4:30 - 8:30 p.m. (15869 Fountain Plaza Dr., Ellisville)
- Hardee's (17368 Chesterfield Airport Rd, Chesterfield)
- Kriegers Pub (1684 Clarkson Road, Chesterfield)
- Moe's Southwest Grill (10429 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur)
- Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers, 4:30 - 8:30 p.m. (Galleria, Chesterfield Mall, Mid Rivers Mall and 12215 Mancester Rd. in Des Peres)
- Red Robin, 5 - 9 p.m. (13001 Manchester Road, Des Peres)
- Scarecrow (1095 Chesterfield Pkwy E, Chesterfield)
- Qdoba, 5 - 9 p.m. (Town and Country, Creve Coeur, Ellisville, Manchester and Des Peres locations)
Throughout the month, participating restaurants will donate a percentage of sales to the PAA to support educational programs that benefit the students and teachers of the Parkway School District. These include:
- The Granting Dreams Program for students
- Teacher of the Year Awards
- Albert Awards for outstanding new teachers
- School and community programs and projects
- Scholarships for students
Contact Leah McCoy at 314-415-8074 or email email@example.com if you would like to have your restaurant participate in the 2013 Dine Out For Education event.
The mission of the Parkway Alumni Association is to encourage communication among alumni and to foster programs that serve and support the Parkway community. Learn more by visiting www.ParkwayAlumni.org.