- Celebrating a Very Good Year!
- Parkway Book Sale Has Great Buys for Readers
- Parkway Chef Works to Make Nutrition More Appealing
- Parkway Awarded Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Parkway Retirees Association Awards Scholarships
- Parkway and Rockwood Resume Discussions about Community Ed Partnership
- Parkway Joins American Red Cross Safety Program
- Parkway Golf Tourney June 7
- Join Parkway for Cardinals Game Sept. 15
- Check Out Parkway Summer Reading Lists and Library Reading Clubs
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Awarded Excellence in Financial Reporting
Parkway was awarded a “Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting” from the Association of School Business Officials (ASBO). Parkway received the award for excellence in the preparation and issuance of the fiscal year end 2012 school system report. This is the 11th consecutive year Parkway received this distinction.
The award, ASBO's highest recognition for school district financial operations, is only conferred to school systems that have met or exceeded ASBO's program standards.
By preparing and presenting a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, Parkway validated the credibility of the school system's operations, measured the integrity and technical competence of the business staff, assisted in strengthening district presentations for bond issuance statements and provided professional recognition.