- Parkway Family Fun and Fitness Event Coming May 5
- Important Information for Middle and High School Parents about Online Report Cards
- New Website Features for Parents in 2013-14
- Check Out Summer Reading Lists and Clubs
- Honor Your Favorite Teacher During Teacher Appreciation Week
- Symphony Offers Special Parkway Ticket Prices in Honor of Winifred Crock, Educator of the Year
- Public Meetings on Common Core Standards May 2
- North High A Cappella Groups Win High Honors
- Parkway John Baker Concert & Golf Tourney Coming Soon
- Kathy Wallace, CMS, Wins Excellence in Nursing Award
- Parents Invited to Join Coalition for Community Health
- South High Art Students Need Your Vote in Vans Competition
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parents Invited to Join Coalition for Community Health
Parkway has been awarded a five-year, $500,000 grant from the Missouri Foundation for Health to build a new coalition, called the Parkway Coalition for Community Health, and parents are invited to get involved in their work.
The purpose of the coalition is to work with partners from all segments of the community to statistically reduce underage drinking, marijuana use and risk of suicide among our youth.
Parents and community members are welcome to attend coalition meetings, which are from 3:30 to 5 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month at the Parkway ISC, 12657 Fee Fee Rd., 63146. The next meeting is Tuesday, May 7.
For more information, contact Ken McManus, coalition director, by email or at (314) 415-7015. The coalition website is still under construction but already has some good resources and information posted.