- Summer Opportunities in Parkway!
- Congratulations, 2013 Parkway Teachers of the Year
- Hats Off to Pillar of Parkway Nominees
- Learn About School Board Candidates in Person or Online
- April 12 Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
- Save the Dates for Parkway Earth Day & Fitness Events!
- Students Excel in Science Fair & Science Olympiad
- Stages St. Louis Offers Spring & Summer Classes
- Parkway Student/Alumnus Receive YMCA Awards
- Sandy Collins Named State Art Educator of the Year
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Summer Opportunities in Parkway!
It may be winter, but now is the time to start thinking about the question, What will your child(ren) be doing this summer? Parkway has some great ideas to help you answer that question. Read about three opportunities below.
Summer of Fun Fair: Preview a variety of summer program offerings from more than 40 area organizations at Summer of Fun from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday, April 4, at Parkway North High School, 12860 Fee Fee Road, St. Louis 63146. Admission is FREE and open to the public. Learn more and view a list of organizations currently scheduled to attend by downloading an elementary or secondary grades flyer.
Parkway Summer School Programs: Parkway’s Summer Program Brochure will be mailed to every Parkway household and posted online on March 25; registration begins April 4! For more information, email us or call (314) 415-8175.
- Latin Summer: New to the Midwest, a Latin Summer program will focus on Latin, Mythology and the Ancient Romans. LatinSummer is sponsored by the nonprofit Ascanius: The Classics Youth Institute and Parkway School District. It will be held from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., July 8-19, at Mason Ridge Elementary. Registration fees range from $50-$275 per student depending on financial need. Registrations are accepted by mail or online through May 31. For more information and to register, please visit www.ascaniusyci.org/saintlouis