- Parkway Earns High Marks on New State Rating System
- Last Day to Nominate a Pillar of Parkway
- Board to Vote on Budget Plan
- Forum Features Eight Board of Education Candidates
- High School Families Invited to Career Fair Feb. 20
- Two-Hour Delayed Start on Feb. 6 for PLCs
- Project Parkway Meeting Feb. 11 Focuses on Helping Students Feel Safe at School
- Y Club Offers Snow Day Child Care
- Middle School Skating Party March 1
- Baseball Clinic for First Through Eighth Graders
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Baseball Clinic for First Through Eighth Graders
Parkway South baseball is hosting its 26th Annual Baseball Clinic.
Where: Parkway South High School - Gyms A, B & C
801 Hanna Road
Manchester, MO 63021
When: Saturday, March 2, 2013
Grades 1 - 5 from 9 - 11 a.m.
Grades 6 - 8 from 11:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Cost: $20 per person
$15 per person for teams of 8 or more
Payment of cash or check at the door the day of the camp
Make check payable to Parkway South Baseball
Contact: Dave McFarland (314) 415-9715 or Adam Stahl (314) 415-9716
Confirm a spot by registering at: www.parkwaysouthbaseball.com.