- Parkway Schools Select Their 2013 Teachers of the Year
- Pillar Nominations Can be Submitted Online Now Through February 1
- Area Budget Meetings Begin at North High January 14
- Register for 2013-14 Kindergarten January 29; Have Chance for Free Jumpstart to Kindergarten Class
- Fifth-Grade Band Night is Monday, January 7
- Parents, Are You Ready for School Closings?
- Two Positions Open on Parkway School Board
- High School Families Invited to Career Fair Feb. 20
- Chesterfield PD Expands School Resource Officer Program to Elementary Schools
- Alumni Help Make Dreams Come True
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Alumni Help Make Dreams Come True
The Parkway Alumni Association's Granting Dreams program is designed to turn dreams into realities for Parkway students who are eager to further their learning or explore new opportunities. Grants of financial support are awarded as well as grant opportunities of community resources and/or alumni support.
Any current Parkway student, kindergarten through 12th grade is eligible to apply. Applications are available in school offices, online at www.parkwayalumni.org or by calling (314) 415-8074. Applications must be received in the Parkway Alumni Office in the Administration Building, 455 North Woods Mill Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017, by 4 p.m. on February 1.