- Register for 2013-14 Kindergarten on Jan. 29, Have Chance for Free Jumpstart to Kindergarten Class
- Area Budget Meetings Scheduled for January
- Parkway Makes College Board AP Honor Roll
- Introducing Peanut Butter Alternative, SunButter
- Parkway Recognizes 58 National Merit & Achievement Students
- Congratulations, National Board Certified Teachers
- Two Positions Open on Parkway School Board
- All-District High School Career Fair Coming Feb. 20
- Recycle Holiday Lights & Help Feed the Hungry
- Parkway Joins List of EPA ENERGY STAR Leaders
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Makes College Board AP Honor Roll
Parkway School District is one of 539 districts in the U.S. and only six in Missouri named by the College Board to be included on its Third Annual AP District Honor Roll. Districts are recognized for simultaneously increasing access to Advanced Placement (AP) course work while raising the percentage of students earning scores on AP exams high enough to qualify for college credit (3 or higher).
Since 2010, Parkway has increased the number of students participating in AP and more than 80 percent of those students scored a 3 or higher. More than 90 percent of colleges and universities across the U.S. offer college credit for a score of 3 or above on an AP Exam — which can potentially save students and their families thousands of dollars in college tuition.
The complete 3rd Annual AP District Honor Roll can be found here.