- Election Day is Nov. 6: Have You Done Your Homework?
- Parkway Plans to Reduce 2013-14 Budget by 1 to 2 Percent
- Celebrate Parkway Alumni Hall of Fame Class on Nov. 17
- 2013-14 School Calendar Now Online
- South High Senior Aces ACT Exam
- Parkway Blood Drive on Nov. 3
- Central High Theater Students Present 'The Diviners' This Weekend
- Parkway Medical Program Helps Students Prepare for Careers
- Nike Sale is Back at South High Nov. 2-4
- Free Electronics Recycling at South High Nov. 10
- Parkway Craft Fairs Continue Through Nov. 18; North High This Weekend
- Join Us for the Nov. 12 Project Parkway Meeting!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Join Us for the Nov. 12 Project Parkway Meeting!
All parents and community partners are invited to attend the next Project Parkway meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday, November 12, at West High, 14653 Clayton Road, Ballwin 63011. (Please note new location.)
From 7-8 p.m., participants will hear an update on Goal 6, "responsibly and efficiently allocate resources, including finances, facilities, personnel and time." The presentation will include a review of last year’s and this year’s budget process and results.
During the second hour, the group will break up into advisory teams to focus on the areas of: assessment; creativity/curiosity; ESOL; extended learning; facilities 2020; school climate; social studies; technology; and wellness.
Nearly 200 people attended the September meeting and we hope to see another great turnout. Please come participate in this important and meaningful work.