- Election Day is Nov. 6: Have You Done Your Homework?
- Parkway Plans to Reduce 2013-14 Budget by 1 to 2 Percent
- Celebrate Parkway Alumni Hall of Fame Class on Nov. 17
- 2013-14 School Calendar Now Online
- South High Senior Aces ACT Exam
- Parkway Blood Drive on Nov. 3
- Central High Theater Students Present 'The Diviners' This Weekend
- Parkway Medical Program Helps Students Prepare for Careers
- Nike Sale is Back at South High Nov. 2-4
- Free Electronics Recycling at South High Nov. 10
- Parkway Craft Fairs Continue Through Nov. 18; North High This Weekend
- Join Us for the Nov. 12 Project Parkway Meeting!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Free Electronics Recycling at South High Nov. 10
Parkway South High welcomes all community members to participate in a free Electronics Scrap Recycling Drive from 8-10 a.m. on Saturday, November 10. The collection event will take place on the parking lot of South High, 801 Hanna Road, Manchester 63021.
Community members are encouraged to bring any scrap electronics item that has a cord, is powered by batteries, or is an attachment to those items. This includes TVs, DVD players, computers, monitors, speakers, keyboards, mice, hard drives, appliances, microwaves, cell phones, chargers, cords and cables, among other items.
All items will be recycled responsibly. It’s important to keep electronic items out of landfills due to the materials from which they are made. So help protect the earth and recycle your electronics scrap!