- Ready, Set, Go...School Starts Aug.14!
- Online Report Cards for Middle and High School Students
- Computer Technology Access (CTA) for Students Piloting this Fall
- Information about Parent Alerts
- Meet our New Administrators!
- Woods Mill Road Construction Detour May Continue Through August
- Play Ball! Parkway Family Night at Busch Stadium Sure to be a Hit!
- Before and After-School Child Care in Parkway
- Check Out Key Dates on the 2012-13 School Year Calendar
- Community Education Classes Have Something for Everyone
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Woods Mill Road Construction Detour May Continue Through August
Although the new 141 roadway is now partially open from St. Luke’s Hospital to Page Avenue, Woods Mill Road south of Parkway Central is currently closed, and access to the Parkway Central campus is limited.
The temporary intersection with 141 at Central High has been shut down, and access to the Central High and Central Middle campuses from the south are only possible via Olive Boulevard. Click here for a map showing the temporary road closure.
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) is still attempting to complete construction of Woods Mill Road and the ramps to Ladue Road by the time school starts; however, they have notified Parkway there is a chance the work will not be completed in time. If the detours remain, as a precaution Parkway buses will be dispatched 15 minutes earlier in the morning so that they can arrive at bus stops and schools on time. Students' scheduled pick-up times will not be affected.