- Ready, Set, Go...School Starts Aug.14!
- Online Report Cards for Middle and High School Students
- Computer Technology Access (CTA) for Students Piloting this Fall
- Information about Parent Alerts
- Meet our New Administrators!
- Woods Mill Road Construction Detour May Continue Through August
- Play Ball! Parkway Family Night at Busch Stadium Sure to be a Hit!
- Before and After-School Child Care in Parkway
- Check Out Key Dates on the 2012-13 School Year Calendar
- Community Education Classes Have Something for Everyone
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Ready, Set, Go...School Starts Aug.14!
The first day of school--Tuesday, August 14--is right around the corner! We can help you get ready with important updates about bus schedules, school meals, supply lists and more. Keep reading for more details or browse through our Back-to-School website.
Our parent Back-to-School website is a "one-stop shop" with the following topics and more:
Bus Schedules & Safety Info
With a few clicks of the mouse, parents can find their students' bus routes and pick-up and drop-off times. Visit Parkway’s eLink online transportation information page and log in with the user name and password of Guest.
Parents should also receive post cards with bus information via U.S. mail on or about August 9. Students who enroll in school after August 1 can receive bus information by calling the transportation department at (314) 415-8400.
View the top 10 bus safety rules and read the school bus safety article in Parkway's 2012 Back 2 School publication.
Look to see what’s on the lunch and breakfast menu each day at all Parkway schools. You can find the nutritional analysis and allergy guide for each meal and see your child’s lunch account balance. There is also information about the online payment system.
School Supply Lists and Tax Holiday Info
Find out what school supplies your child needs for the first weeks of class by visiting our school supply website. Don't forget about the Sales Tax Holiday August 3-5. Certain back-to-school purchases such as clothing, school supplies and computers are exempt from sales tax. Some Missouri cities have elected not to participate. For more details visit the Missouri Department of Revenue website.
Read Back 2 School, a parent’s guide to the 2012-13 school year, which was mailed to all families recently. It contains a directory of schools, the school calendar, student health and attendance policies, parent notices, Parkway’s discipline policy and much more. Click here for a printer-friendly version.