- Save on Back-to-School Computers, Supplies, Clothing During Sales Tax Holiday August 3-5
- Check Out Your School Supply Lists Online
- Parkway Phones, Website Unavailable July 13-15 Due to Planned Power Outage
- Registration Currently Underway
- Hwy. 141 Completion & Woods Mill Closure July 14
- Office Equipment to be Auctioned July 11
- Change in School Meal Prices for 2012-13; Free and Reduced Program Available
- Price of Admission for Athletic Events Rises
- Parkway Students Work with Scientists During Annual STARS Program
- Play Ball! Parkway Family Night at Busch Stadium Sure to be a Hit!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Change in School Meal Prices for 2012-13; Free and Reduced Program Available
The Board of Education approved a $.25 meal price increase for the 2012-13 school year. Beverage prices are unchanged. Prices were last increased in the fall of 2009. The new costs are as follows:
|Student full price||$2.00||$2.75||$0.50|
|Student reduced price||$0.30||$0.40||$0.50|
|Adult full price||$2.25||$3.00||$0.50|
Kindergarten beverage prices are $28 first trimester, $30 second trimester, $30 third trimester, or $88 per year.
Checks should be made payable to Parkway Food Services or use the mySchoolBucks Internet deposit system. You can also access monthly menus, allergy information, balances and more on the food services website.
For more information, call the food services department at (314) 415-8246.
Free and Reduced Meal Program
Parkway participates in the free and reduced-price meal program for children unable to pay the full price for meals served in schools under the National School Lunch Program.
Local education officials have adopted income criteria for determining eligibility. Applications for free and reduced lunches are distributed to all students during the first week of school and are also available on the food services website. Click on Free/Reduced Program for details.
Any information you provide is confidential and will be used only for the purpose of determining eligibility.