- Celebrating a Very Good Year!
- Parkway Plans Pilot for Students to Bring Electronic Devices to School
- Child Care Options for Delayed Start Days
- Summer Reading Lists Online
- Online Report Cards Next Year for Middle and High School Students
- Parkway Book Sale Has Great Buys for Readers
- Parkway to Install Rooftop Solar Panels
- Parkway Students Show Off Chesterfield Chairs at June 2 Event
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Online Report Cards Next Year for Middle and High School Students
Parkway will move to a paperless report card system for grades 6-12 beginning with the first reporting cycle of the 2012-13 school year.
Currently, copies of report cards are mailed six times a year to the household of every student in grades 6-12. Next year, secondary parents and students will use Infinite Campus’s Student/Parent Portal to retrieve report card information.
It is very important that parents work with their student's school to set up a portal account before next year if you have not already done so. If parents have an e-mail address, it is also important to be sure your student's school has an accurate record of it on file, as we will be sending reminders and updates by e-mail.
Please note Parkway will continue to ensure that we are communicating report card information to all families. Alternative arrangements will be made for any family that cannot readily retrieve report cards online.
This project is being undertaken in conjunction with Project Parkway Goal #6 to “responsibly and efficiently allocate resources including finances, facilities, personnel and time.” When implemented, a paperless report card solution will save the district approximately $42,000 dollars annually.
Watch for more details in August!