- Last Day of School is May 23; Register Now for Summer Programs
- Vote Today to Help South High Art Program Win Competition
- Online Report Cards Next Year for Grades 6-12
- Honor Your Favorite Teacher During Teacher Appreciation Week
- Parents Encouraged to REGISTER Kindergarteners for 2012-13
- Parkway Family Event May 5 Includes FITNESS FLASH MOB
- Key Info for Parents about PLC DAYS, Calendar, Child Care
- Join Friends for Parkway June 8 GOLF TOURNAMENT
- ROSS Named National School of Character Finalist
- New Parkway Administrators Announced
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Join Friends for Parkway June 8 GOLF TOURNAMENT
The Parkway Alumni Association, a non-profit organization that raises money to serve and support students and teachers in the Parkway community, will host the 17th annual Parkway Golf Tournament on Friday, June 8, at the Landings at Spirit Golf Club.
The day will begin with putting contests and lunch at 12:30 p.m., followed by 18 holes of golf. Dinner and a silent auction will be held following the tournament.
The cost is $125 per golfer, and there are four golfers to a team. Cost includes: lunch, greens fees, carts, refreshments, prizes and dinner; all donations are tax deductible. Non-golfers can attend the dinner and auction for $35. There are also many sponsorship opportunities still available. To register online, visit www.ParkwayAlumni.org/golf, or call (314) 415-8074.
The mission of the Parkway Alumni Association is to encourage communication among alumni and to foster programs which serve and support the Parkway community. Proceeds raised from the tournament will fund the many programs and grant opportunities offered by the Parkway Alumni Association including, guest speakers in the classroom, the Hall of Fame, Teacher of the Year and Albert Awards, and the Al Burr Educators Make-A-Difference Fund and the Granting Dreams program for students.
For more information, please visit www.ParkwayAlumni.org.