- Last Day of School is May 23; Register Now for Summer Programs
- Vote Today to Help South High Art Program Win Competition
- Online Report Cards Next Year for Grades 6-12
- Honor Your Favorite Teacher During Teacher Appreciation Week
- Parents Encouraged to REGISTER Kindergarteners for 2012-13
- Parkway Family Event May 5 Includes FITNESS FLASH MOB
- Key Info for Parents about PLC DAYS, Calendar, Child Care
- Join Friends for Parkway June 8 GOLF TOURNAMENT
- ROSS Named National School of Character Finalist
- New Parkway Administrators Announced
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Key Info for Parents about PLC DAYS, Calendar, Child Care
Beginning in the 2012-13 school year, Parkway will begin the district-wide implementation of a new professional learning model called Professional Learning Communities (PLC).
Under a PLC, small teams of teachers set aside a few hours each month (in addition to their regular meetings and planning time) to study data about student academic performance in their curricular area and share successful instructional practices with one another.
A PLC website is now available and includes the following links: