- Last Day of School is May 23; Register Now for Summer Programs
- Vote Today to Help South High Art Program Win Competition
- Online Report Cards Next Year for Grades 6-12
- Honor Your Favorite Teacher During Teacher Appreciation Week
- Parents Encouraged to REGISTER Kindergarteners for 2012-13
- Parkway Family Event May 5 Includes FITNESS FLASH MOB
- Key Info for Parents about PLC DAYS, Calendar, Child Care
- Join Friends for Parkway June 8 GOLF TOURNAMENT
- ROSS Named National School of Character Finalist
- New Parkway Administrators Announced
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Family Event May 5 Includes FITNESS FLASH MOB
This year's district family fitness event, “Let’s Move in Parkway,” will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, May 5, at the Chesterfield Amphitheatre, Chesterfield Central Park, 16365 Lydia Hill Rd., 63017. Come join us as we celebrate a day of play and promote a healthy, active community.
Opening ceremonies are from 10-10:15 a.m., followed by PE showcases from many of our elementary schools and a variety of other activities to get everyone moving. Activities, shows, and health exhibits will be open until 2 p.m.
Volunteers are still needed for the event. If you can spare an hour or two this Saturday, please register to help.
For those who enjoy or want to learn about flash mobs, we will attempt our first-ever fitness flash mob at 10:15 a.m. Click on the Fit Mob link below to learn the dance and join us as we move our bodies and break out in dance.
Fit Mob Link - Learn the Move Your Body dance and join us at the main stage at 10 a.m. Listen for the Call to the Post signal and get ready to Move Your Body.
Click here for more information, or call (314) 415-7034.