Mrs. Eslinger's Webpage
Europe Including Russia
This unit will address the following learning targets:
- I can identify the major physical and political features of Europe and Russia. This means that I can…
- Identify the relative and absolute locations of Europe and Russia.
- Describe the climate, topography, and relationship to water.
- I can compare democracy to another form of government. This means that I can…
- Compare types of governments in Europe and Russia.
- Evaluate how conditions, actions, and motivations contribute to conflict and cooperation among groups and nations.
- I can compare the economies of Europe and Russia. This means that I can...
- Identify the natural and human resources of Europe and Russia.
- Describe how these resources impact Europe and Russia.
- Explain how the countries of Europe and the country of Russia depend on each other and the rest of the world.
- Explain the impact that the governments of each country have on their economies.
- I can compare and contrast the human characteristics of Europe and Russia. This means that I can…
- Describe cultural traditions of Europe and Russia.
- Recognize how cultural traditions affect how people view others.
- Explain why people live where they do in Europe and Russia.
- Identify the “boundaries” that organize groups of people in Europe and Russia. (i.e., physical, cultural, and political boundaries)
- command economy
- constitutional monarchy
- European Union
[Back to Mrs. Eslinger's Home Page]