- Carman Trails August and September Calendar 2012-2013
- First Day Schedule; Open House for Parents - Thursday, September 6 6:30-8:15 pm
- Carman Trails Day at the Cardinals Game - August 19 1:15 pm
- Expectations for Student Dress; PTO; Ice Cream Social
- When Students Are Tardy; Walkers; Y Club
- Immunizations for 2012-2013; Medication at School
- Parents to Report Student Information; Congratulations to Our Published GATES Magazine Writers
- School Safety and Security
- Professional Development Days 2012-2013
- Care Team
- Arrival/Dismissal Procedure; Bus Routes
- Prepare for School Closings; PTO Newsletter
- Breakfast, Lunch, Beverages 2012-2013
- Title 1 School; Non-Discrimination/Accommodation Notice; Parkway School District Parent Advisory Council (PACCD); Students with Disabilities/Special Education Programs; No Child Left Behind
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application; Parkway School District 2012-13 Calendar; Parkway Lunch and Breakfast August Menus; Car Pick Up Signs
455 N. Woods Mill Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone (314) 415-8100
School Safety and Security
We love having so many visitors and volunteers at Carman Trails. For the safety of all Parkway students and personnel, it is important that we have a visitor/volunteer identification procedure.
· Sign in: Please stop by the office when you first enter Carman Trails. There will be a sign-in sheet as well as a name tag for you to wear. Remember, although you may feel you already know everyone in our school, we may not all know you. Teachers and staff are authorized to question any non-staff adult not displaying a name tag while in the school building.
· Locked doors: All doors to Carman Trails will be locked throughout the day. Please push the doorbell at the front door for access into the main, front doors. A secretary will then release the front door.
These procedures are for your children and their safety.