- Carman Trails August and September Calendar 2012-2013
- First Day Schedule; Open House for Parents - Thursday, September 6 6:30-8:15 pm
- Carman Trails Day at the Cardinals Game - August 19 1:15 pm
- Expectations for Student Dress; PTO; Ice Cream Social
- When Students Are Tardy; Walkers; Y Club
- Immunizations for 2012-2013; Medication at School
- Parents to Report Student Information; Congratulations to Our Published GATES Magazine Writers
- School Safety and Security
- Professional Development Days 2012-2013
- Care Team
- Arrival/Dismissal Procedure; Bus Routes
- Prepare for School Closings; PTO Newsletter
- Breakfast, Lunch, Beverages 2012-2013
- Title 1 School; Non-Discrimination/Accommodation Notice; Parkway School District Parent Advisory Council (PACCD); Students with Disabilities/Special Education Programs; No Child Left Behind
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application; Parkway School District 2012-13 Calendar; Parkway Lunch and Breakfast August Menus; Car Pick Up Signs
455 N. Woods Mill Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone (314) 415-8100
Carman Trails Day at the Cardinals Game - August 19 1:15 pm
Carman Trails Day at the Cardinals game will be on Sunday, August 19 at 1:15 pm. The St. Louis Cardinals will take on the Pittsburgh Pirates. Students in grades 3, 4 and 5 who would like to sing the National Anthem on the field before the game will have REQUIRED rehearsals with Mr. Graeme Allen, vocal music teacher. All students who choose to sing and parents coming to watch are required to have a ticket for the game.
On the day of the game, students must be at GATE 1 no later than 12:15 pm. All those attending the game must make arrangements for their own transportation. Students are asked to wear a red top and either khaki or jeans on the bottom. After we sing, parents are asked to meet their children to escort them back to their respective seats.
Thank you to Melissa Redington for chairing this awesome event for Carman Trails.