- Carman Trails August and September Calendar 2012-2013
- First Day Schedule; Open House for Parents - Thursday, September 6 6:30-8:15 pm
- Carman Trails Day at the Cardinals Game - August 19 1:15 pm
- Expectations for Student Dress; PTO; Ice Cream Social
- When Students Are Tardy; Walkers; Y Club
- Immunizations for 2012-2013; Medication at School
- Parents to Report Student Information; Congratulations to Our Published GATES Magazine Writers
- School Safety and Security
- Professional Development Days 2012-2013
- Care Team
- Arrival/Dismissal Procedure; Bus Routes
- Prepare for School Closings; PTO Newsletter
- Breakfast, Lunch, Beverages 2012-2013
- Title 1 School; Non-Discrimination/Accommodation Notice; Parkway School District Parent Advisory Council (PACCD); Students with Disabilities/Special Education Programs; No Child Left Behind
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application; Parkway School District 2012-13 Calendar; Parkway Lunch and Breakfast August Menus; Car Pick Up Signs
455 N. Woods Mill Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone (314) 415-8100
Arrival/Dismissal Procedure; Bus Routes
If you wish to pick up or drop off children, we ask you to use the car turnaround area at the north end of the building, and drop off your children at the stop sign. No cars will be permitted to park in this lot during school hours. Because of your patience and cooperation in this matter, we have an arrival and dismissal procedure that is safe for cars, buses, and most of all, the children.
Students will be dismissed beginning at 4:00 pm. Our custodians will serve as crossing guards at the corner of Carman Road and Weidman in the morning and afternoon. In the morning a guard will be on duty from 8:45-9:00 am. In the afternoon, the crossing guard will assist students from 4:00-4:10 pm.
To increase the efficiency of our dismissal of car riders, please use the sign in this newsletter. You can make copies for other family members who pick your child up. You can keep the sign handy in your glove compartment.
Each elementary school child eligible for transportation will be assigned to a specific bus stop, and those wishing to ride the bus will be expected to board at that point in the morning and to leave the bus there in the afternoon. In early August the transportation department will mail notices to parents stating the bus number, location of the stop and approximate pickup time. Please note that the bus run number on this card will match the number posted in the front window of the bus on a white card with numerals—NOT the number painted on the side of the bus. If you have questions, please call (314)415-8406, Parkway Transportation or (314)721-8657 VICC Transportation. If your child will leave for school from a sitter’s home or a day care OR if the student will be going to a sitter’s or day care after school, PLEASE send this information to your child’s teacher. This will be helpful to get the students to the proper bus.