- Carman Trails August and September Calendar 2012-2013
- First Day Schedule; Open House for Parents - Thursday, September 6 6:30-8:15 pm
- Carman Trails Day at the Cardinals Game - August 19 1:15 pm
- Expectations for Student Dress; PTO; Ice Cream Social
- When Students Are Tardy; Walkers; Y Club
- Immunizations for 2012-2013; Medication at School
- Parents to Report Student Information; Congratulations to Our Published GATES Magazine Writers
- School Safety and Security
- Professional Development Days 2012-2013
- Care Team
- Arrival/Dismissal Procedure; Bus Routes
- Prepare for School Closings; PTO Newsletter
- Breakfast, Lunch, Beverages 2012-2013
- Title 1 School; Non-Discrimination/Accommodation Notice; Parkway School District Parent Advisory Council (PACCD); Students with Disabilities/Special Education Programs; No Child Left Behind
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application; Parkway School District 2012-13 Calendar; Parkway Lunch and Breakfast August Menus; Car Pick Up Signs
455 N. Woods Mill Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone (314) 415-8100
Breakfast, Lunch, Beverages 2012-2013
The Board of Education has approved the following prices for school breakfast, lunches, and beverages this year.
Includes cereal and treat plus one milk and one juice or fruit
Includes main course, vegetable or salad, fruit and one milk
$ .50 Note: There is no change from the current price.
Students approved for FREE/REDUCED meals during the past school year are eligible for them through September 28, 2012. There is an application attached to this newsletter.
A new application must be approved during September in order for students to continue to receive free/reduced meals on October 1, 2012.
Students use a PIN number when buying meals. Returning students will retain the same number. You may contact the Parkway Food Services Dept at 314-415-8248 for your child’s PIN number. Classroom teachers and the school office will have students’ PIN numbers as well.
Any balance in the student’s account will carry over to this year. Parents are encouraged to write a check made payable to Parkway School District for a week/month at a time.
For further information regarding meals, the computerized payment system, optional internet deposits, etc. visit the Food Services web site: