- Carman Trails August and September Calendar 2012-2013
- First Day Schedule; Open House for Parents - Thursday, September 6 6:30-8:15 pm
- Carman Trails Day at the Cardinals Game - August 19 1:15 pm
- Expectations for Student Dress; PTO; Ice Cream Social
- When Students Are Tardy; Walkers; Y Club
- Immunizations for 2012-2013; Medication at School
- Parents to Report Student Information; Congratulations to Our Published GATES Magazine Writers
- School Safety and Security
- Professional Development Days 2012-2013
- Care Team
- Arrival/Dismissal Procedure; Bus Routes
- Prepare for School Closings; PTO Newsletter
- Breakfast, Lunch, Beverages 2012-2013
- Title 1 School; Non-Discrimination/Accommodation Notice; Parkway School District Parent Advisory Council (PACCD); Students with Disabilities/Special Education Programs; No Child Left Behind
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application; Parkway School District 2012-13 Calendar; Parkway Lunch and Breakfast August Menus; Car Pick Up Signs
455 N. Woods Mill Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone (314) 415-8100
Expectations for Student Dress; PTO; Ice Cream Social
Expectations for Student Dress
In an effort to provide a positive learning atmosphere at Carman Trails, student dress should be comfortable, safe, and appropriate. Please keep the following in mind as you guide your child in the selection of school clothing:
- TENNIS SHOES ARE REQUIRED AT SCHOOL EACH DAY for health and safety reasons. Students wearing flip flops, crocs, or high heels will not participate in physical education. Tennis shoes with wheels are not permitted at school.
- All students should wear clothing appropriate to their age and physical development.
- Clothing containing language, messages, and/or designs considered to be suggestive or inappropriate for elementary students may not be worn to school.
- Unless pre-approved special conditions exist, students are not to wear hats or caps in the building.
Thank you for your support in helping our students make age-appropriate clothing choices.
We are very fortunate to have an active PTO at Carman Trails. Besides providing a great deal of funding for learning, our PTO offers an opportunity for family activities and school spirit and support. Please read carefully the PTO newsletter, feel free to come to our meetings, and offer the organization your support.
HERE’S THE SCOOP! STUDENTS AND FAMILIES PLEASE JOIN US FRIDAY, AUGUST 24TH FROM 6:30-8:00 PM FOR OUR ANNUAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL WELCOMING EVERYONE BACK TO SCHOOL! ENJOY SOME YUMMY TREATS AND GO ON SPECIAL TOURS OF OUR NEWLY RENOVATED SCHOOL! ICE CREAM TICKETS WILL BE $1.00 THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT. COME SEE ALL OF YOUR CARMAN TRAILS FRIENDS!
HERE’S THE SCOOP!
STUDENTS AND FAMILIES PLEASE JOIN US FRIDAY, AUGUST 24TH FROM 6:30-8:00 PM FOR OUR ANNUAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL WELCOMING EVERYONE BACK TO SCHOOL! ENJOY SOME YUMMY TREATS AND GO ON SPECIAL TOURS OF OUR NEWLY RENOVATED SCHOOL!
ICE CREAM TICKETS WILL BE $1.00 THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT.
COME SEE ALL OF YOUR CARMAN TRAILS FRIENDS!