- Carman Trails August and September Calendar 2012-2013
- First Day Schedule; Open House for Parents - Thursday, September 6 6:30-8:15 pm
- Carman Trails Day at the Cardinals Game - August 19 1:15 pm
- Expectations for Student Dress; PTO; Ice Cream Social
- When Students Are Tardy; Walkers; Y Club
- Immunizations for 2012-2013; Medication at School
- Parents to Report Student Information; Congratulations to Our Published GATES Magazine Writers
- School Safety and Security
- Professional Development Days 2012-2013
- Care Team
- Arrival/Dismissal Procedure; Bus Routes
- Prepare for School Closings; PTO Newsletter
- Breakfast, Lunch, Beverages 2012-2013
- Title 1 School; Non-Discrimination/Accommodation Notice; Parkway School District Parent Advisory Council (PACCD); Students with Disabilities/Special Education Programs; No Child Left Behind
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application; Parkway School District 2012-13 Calendar; Parkway Lunch and Breakfast August Menus; Car Pick Up Signs
455 N. Woods Mill Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone (314) 415-8100
First Day Schedule; Open House for Parents - Thursday, September 6 6:30-8:15 pm
First Day Schedule
Tuesday, August 14 will be the first day of the school year. The school hours for Carman Trails will be 9:05 am – 4:00 pm. Students will be assisted by adults in finding their classrooms. We encourage you to allow your child to ride the bus on those first days of school.
If your child is in kindergarten, first or second grade, please have them wear the informational name tags sent with the class lists. If your child is in third, fourth or fifth grade, please have them carry the tag with them.
Open House for Parents ALL Grades K – 5
Thursday, September 6
6:30 – 8:15 pm
Carman Trails’ Open House for Parents is scheduled on a single night for all grade levels. You will have an opportunity to visit with your child’s teacher and attend a general meeting for all parents. All of our specialists will be on hand throughout the evening to answer questions about their programs.
Overflow parking will be available at the First Evangelical Free Church across the street from the school.
PLEASE MAKE CHILD CARE ARRANGEMENTS AT HOME FOR THIS PARENT-TEACHER EVENT.